Employment Opportunities - Second Shift Processing and Sanitation Supervisor
Godshall’s Quality Meats, is currently looking for a Plant Operations Assistant for the second shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supervision of daily operations in sanitation and packaging departments.
• Oversee line and lead people to ensure product quality standards are met.
• Monitor daily processing operations.
• Data entry to monitor inventory production levels.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefit package including health, dental, life insurance, and 401K with employer match and profit sharing plan.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Supervisory skills in a food/manufacturing facility preferred but not required.
• Basic data entry and computer experience.
• Must be able to work in a cold and wet environment.
Submit a resume for this position.